The most versatile coffee maker on the planet just got even more practical and portable!
The AeroPress Go is engineered to provide all of the brewing capabilities of the original AeroPress while being cleverly compacted into a travel mug and carrying case. AeroPress’s fool-proof brew method extracts the maximum flavour and minimises excess bitterness in half the time of other coffee makers. (E.g. pour-over dripper, plunger/French press, mocha pot/stove top).
It’s easy to use, easy to clean and made from highly durable BPA-free food safe plastic, making it ideal for kitchen and now even more travel-friendly. The combination of immersion, pressure and filtration makes it possible to use with any ground coffee, no matter how course or fine it is. This is particularly useful if you’re buying pre-ground coffee. For the connoisseur, AeroPress gives a barista every manual control to highlight various flavour in different kinds of coffee. This has earned it cult-like status and inspired a range of recipes and accessories. The AeroPress Go’s travel cup and case make it the perfect all-in-one espresso and coffee maker.
- Quick and easy to use (1-2 minutes)
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight, durable and now even more compact and portable
- Versatile and adaptable for both fine and course grinds
- Ideal for 1-2 cups
- Quicker and easier than pour-overs and syphons
- Less sediment than Italian mocha pot/stove top and plunger/French press
- Great for brewing loose leaf tea, shortening brew time.
- Made from food safe Polypropylene
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: 326g including travel container and all parts
- Dimensions (in travel container): 14cm x 10cm x 10cm
- Dimensions (coffee maker only): 12cm x 9cm x 9cm
- Max brewing capacity: 237ml
- Mug capacity: 444ml
- AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap),
- 14g scoop,
- Foldable stirrer,
- 350 microfilters,
- 20 filter carry case,
- Travel mug with lid doubles as all-in-1 storage container
- Wash and rinse thoroughly after use
- Place only on top shelf of dishwasher
- Store plunger and chamber separately or with plunger fully inserted to ensure the rubber stopper is not being squeezed and under pressure. This will reduce the lifespan of the rubber stopper.