Timemore brings you perhaps the best coffee grinder of the year, the
“Grinder Go”. The Grinder Go is a USB-rechargeable, cordless, portable,
conical burr coffee grinder.
GOOD LOOKING, EASY TO USE, COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH-QUALITY
STAINLESS-STEEL BURRS, CORDLESS, RECHARGEABLE, AFFORDABLE and most
importantly, SUPER QUIET. Timemore is arguably the best manual coffee
grinder manufacturer in the world, so it’s easy to see why this could
the best grinder of the year.
A mere 230mm tall x 85mm in diameter and weighing in at 660g, the
minimalist Grinder Go tick all the boxes. Attractive and easy to hold in
1 hand, a bean capacity of 80g (4-5 cups), grinds up to 60g (3-4 cups)
at and time and will be finished well before your kettle’s boiled and
you won’t wake up the household making your fresh coffee! It even
switches itself off when it’s finished grinding.
The stepped adjustment screw is easy to access and use, allowing for
all coffee grind settings from filter up to espresso. Due to its
efficient design, grinding speed is very impressive for battery operated
- 20g (1 cup) pour over in 28-30 seconds
- 20g Filter / plunger in 23-25 seconds
- 20g moka pot in 35-40 seconds
One of the most enjoyable features of this grinder is how quiet it is. Undeniably the quietest electric grinder
on the market. From kitchen counter to campsite, this slick little
coffee grinder hits every sweet spot imaginable, and is our choice for “coffee grinder of the year”.
- Extremely quiet, lightweight, and good looking
- Recharge via USB cable from car, power bank or even laptop
- Bean capacity 80g (4-5 cups)
- Grinds up to 60g (1-4 cups) at a time
- Can grind for plunger/French Press, filter, pour-over, Chemex,
Aeropress, mocha pot/ stove top, and espresso (although not ideal for
- High-quality and durable stainless steel conical burrs
- Auto off will switch off automatically 3 seconds after the it senses no more beans
- Auto-swing grinding safety feature helps prevents motor burn out or burr damage when hard items get stuck while grinding.
- Battery: Two 800mAh lithium power batteries (7.4V) giving 20W of power
- Can grind 15g of coffee 30 times per full charge (2-3 hours to charge)
- USB-C charged (cable included)
- Weight: 660g
- Burrs: High-precision CNC stainless steel E&B burrs
- Do not use whilst charging
- Do not grind very light roasts at 0-2 clicks (espresso) on grinder setting.
- Clean burrs frequently and replace burrs annually for best results