“Timemore’s Fish pour-over kettle’s beauty is not just skin deep. It has a patented gooseneck spout for effortless precision pouring, necessary for pour-over coffee.
This ensures a 90° vertical water flow for ultimate accuracy. The flow is silky smooth, continuous and unbelievably responsive for perfect control.
The kettle has a multi-layered construction enhancing heat retention and is wrapped in Teflon. The wooden handle is ergonomically designed to embrace your hand and balance the weight perfectly for sublime usability.
The Timemore Fish pour-over kettle is pleasing on the eye as it is to use. You won’t want another kettle ever again.
- Made from the highest quality 304 stainless steel
- 3 layers of Teflon coating to increase the wear resistance in the coating
- The patented spout and flow system ensure a 90° vertical continuously flow and ultra-responsive (start/stop immediately)
- Ergonomically designed for ultra-balance and control
- Hole in the lid for a thermometer insertion
- Not suitable for induction stoves
- 700ml capacity
- Size: 9.5 x 27 x 13.5cm (W x L x H)
- Weight 542g (without water)
- To preserve Teflon underneath, do not use on stove