The Crystal Eye Dripper’s advanced 3-layer design and extra thick ceramic cone makes it the ultimate pour over coffee dripper. Pour over coffee drippers produce incredible well-filtered coffee, enhancing clarity of flavour. It’s the preferred brew method for coffee lovers seeking to distinguish unique flavours and don’t mind the delicate 4 minute brewing ritual. Click here to see how the pros make the perfect pour over coffee.
A luxurious raw-black and gold leaf ceramic finish enhances Timemore’s Crystal Eye Dripper’s intricate design with superior heat retention to the more affordable plastic version.
Timemore’s unique 3-layer surface design distinguishes it from other our over coffee drippers such as the more common Hario V60. It’s extra thick material superior heat retention and the enhanced design optimises flow, prevents clogging, over-extraction and run-offs whilst increasing surface area. This optimises contact with the coffee grinds for unmatched precision brewing. When compared with the Hario V60, the Crystal Eye Dripper had higher extraction in less time.
The Ceramic dripper adds an extra luxurious feel and superior heat retention to the Crystal Eye Dripper’s amazing design.
- Made from extra thick PCTG crystal-like plastic: BPA-free, food-grade and heat-resistant, and cleaner for longer.
- A unique 3-layers of extraction keeping brewing optimal by minimising clogging, over-extraction and run-offs
- The most precise filter paper fit on the market for perfect flow control
- Includes 10 complimentary size 01 filter papers
- Size 01: 1-2 cups,
- Material: Ceramic
- Fits standard V60-02 size filters
- Weight: 175g
- Size: 101 mm (Diam) x 68mm (H)
Clean immediately after use with warm soapy water and soft sponge. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.