Cold brew coffee has become incredibly popular as it REDUCES BITTERNESS and ACIDITY versus hot brews.
The secret lies in the delicate brewing process. Using hot water simply speeds up the extraction. However, hot water can enhance bitterness and acidity. Brewing at cold temperatures requires a much longer and delicate extraction, reducing bitterness and acidity. You can’t beat a cold brew coffee for refreshment and true coffee flavour.
Why COLD BREW and NOT ICE COFFFE?
ICE COFFEE is simply hot coffee cooled down, retaining the levels of bitterness and acidity of hot brews. Cold brew coffee reduces bitterness and acidity (harshness), making them sweeter and tastier than ice coffee.
The Timemore Ice Dripper makes cold brew easy and precise. It delivers a supremely clean cup, highlighting sweetness and other inherent coffee flavours noted by the roaster. Elegantly styled and made from luxurious materials ensure the Ice Dripper is as good to look at as it is to use.
- Makes deliciously sweet and low acidity cold brew in 2-4 hours (some methods can take 24 hours)
- Luxurious build quality (Borosilicate glass (crystal-like toughened glass), aluminium alloy and frosted Tritan (BPA free shatter resistant plastic)
- Precision tap for ultimate flow control.
- Tap is numbered so you can adjust improve results brew to brew
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Filters included
- Add 23-25g of coarsely/plunger grind coffee to the basket (between sugar and course sea salt)
- Place the basket on the glass jug
- Pour enough water to saturate ground coffee evenly. Roughly 50-60g
- Place a paper filter on the wet grinds to aid even water distribution. Not critical as the screen will do this to some extent
- Place the feeder on top of the jug and basket
- Close the tap to mark 0
- Add 300g of ice water
- Carefully open the tap, regulating the flow rate to 7-8 drops per 10 second
- Place in fridge until brew is completed in 2-4 hours
- Capacity: 1 mug, makes 250-300ml of cold brew
- Material: Borosilicate glass (crystal-like toughened glass), aluminium alloy and frosted Tritan (BPA free shatter resistant plastic)
- Height: 320mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Available only in white with Silver tap