The Timemore Nano Coffee scale’s automatic espresso, manual brewing and flow rate modes make it easy to make the perfect cup, every time.
The Nano has 3 modes and a unique flow rate feature:
- Automatic Espresso mode, which auto-tares when the cup is placed, and then automatically begins the timer when the first drops hit the cup
- Automatic Manual brew mode, providing a 3 second countdown to begin pouring. (For pour over and Aeropress)
- Normal mode, where taring and timers are manually operated
- Flow rate can apply to all modes reflecting the flow rate (g/sec) of liquid hitting the cup.
Smaller than a standard cell phone, the Nano coffee scale is perfect for espresso machines and manual brewing. The beautiful matte black finish and backlight LED display make it visible even in extreme sunlight, unlike most scales with glossing screens. The Nano has an angled display, allowing you to view information even with large vessels that may hang over the edges.
Unlike normal kitchen scales, coffee scales weights in 0.1g increments, which is necessary to fine tune a recipe. 1 gram too much or too little coffee in a single serving, will make a notable difference (5-6% technically). That’s significant for a potent ingredient such as coffee, or salt. Brewing with a precision coffee scale is the final frontier to making the perfect cup every time, and therefore professional baristas always use scales to maintain accuracy and consistency.
The Timemore Nano coffee scale is a must have for speciality coffee stores and home baristas.
- Compact, minimalist design ideal for expresso machines
- 3 automated brew modes: espresso, manual brew and flow rate (can be applied to all other modes)
- On completion, information will remain on screen, even when the cup is removed
- LED backlit display (timer / weight / battery life bar)
- Matte surface prevents reflection, scratching and water stains/fingerprints
- Water-resistant nanotech coating on surface
- Silicone pad shields rechargeable port and buttons from spills
- Flipped upside the pad supports portafilters perfectly for dry coffee weighting
- 10-hour continual use battery life
- 5 min automatic off time
- Comes with silicone mat (anti-skid and temperature resistant) & USB-cable (Type C)
- Accuracy: 0.1g (0.1g min | 2kg max)
- Weight: 230g
- Size: 100 x 115 x 20mm (W x D x H)
- Weight in 0.1g increments (0.1g min | 2.0kg max)
- Surface Temperature Resistance: -10°C to 60°C or -20°C to 100°C with Silicone Pad
- USB recharging 1600mAh battery for (USB type-C)
- Ensure scale is on flat, stable, dry surface before use
- DO NOT use while charging
- Always use silicone mat to protect ports from spills
- Avoid direct water contact with charge points