Please note that this item may take up to 5-7 working days to dispatch.
Professional Baristas use the Black Mirror Coffee Scale to make better coffee, minimise waist and save money. Shouldn’t you?
The main reasons why professional baristas and prosumers use the Black Mirror Coffee Scale each time they make coffee are:
- PERFECT RECIPES: As coffee is such a potent ingredient, 1 gram too much or too little will make a significant difference in a single serving. (5-6% technically). Using a coffee scale allows you to perfect your recipe of coffee to water and repeat it consistently.
- SAVE COFFEE AND MONEY: Overdosing by 1 g per day, will cost you up to 2 cups per month. That’s 24 cups per year, which is 360g and a 1/3 the price of the Black Mirror Coffee Scale. 🤯
- SPEED AND ACCURACY of coffee scales versus kitchen scales: Coffee scales weight in finer increments (0.1g) and register weight almost instantly to reflect flow rate when pouring. Kitchen scales are inadequate for this task.
- EASY WORKFLOW: Coffee scales are ergonomically designed for coffee making workflow. The Black Mirror Coffee scale being of the best you can buy.
- COFFEE MAKING FEATURES: The Black Mirror Coffee scale has advanced coffee-specific features such as auto timer mode, which starts the timer as soon as the scale registers weight.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: The feature loaded Black Mirror Scale outperforms any scale in its price range.
The beautiful matte black finish comes to life when the hidden LED display lights up. This finish allows it to be visible even in extreme sunlight. This latest “plus” model includes all the latest upgrades and improvements from the original “basic” model. E.g., Side and front on/off buttons, auto-timer mode, engraved power, and timer buttons instead of touch screen to make it easier.
This coffee scale is one of the best coffee scales available with a superior price/value to its competitors.
The Black Mirror Coffee Scale allows you to make the perfect cup every time minimising waist and saving you money. Coffee brewed beautifully with Timemore.
- Designed for manual brews (e.g. pour over, AeroPress, plunger) and espresso machines
- Auto timer mode automatically starts the timer when weight is registered
- Sleek minimalist design | No visible screens
- 10-hour continual use and 24-hour standby battery life
- Hidden LED backlit display (timer / weight / battery life bar)
- Matte surface prevents reflection, scratching and water stains / fingerprints
- Water-resistant nanotech coating
- Weight in 0.1g increments (0.5g min | 2.0kg max). Uber fast and accurate
- 3 min automatic off time
- Comes with protective silicone mat, which when turned upside acts as a portafilter holder (anti-skid and temperature resistant)
- USB-recharge cable (Type C) included
- Accuracy: 0.1g (0.5g min | 2kg max)
- Weight: 150g
- Size: 130 x 152 x 26mm (W x D x H)
- USB recharging 1600mAh battery for (USB type-C)
- Surface Temperature Resistance: -10°C to 60°C or -20°C to 100°C with Silicone Pad
- Ensure scale is on flat, stable, dry surface before use
- DO NOT use while charging
- Wipe water or coffee drips off with a clean, dry cloth
- Avoid direct water contact with charge points